Dluxe's World

Wednesday, February 28

Heebie Jeebies WWWednesday

1) Yes. I've got the Heebie Jeebies!!


2) On a related tangent, this video kinda gives me the heebie jeebies too! Super-slow-motion video of a girl blowing a raspberry...

3) According to this article, the stock market is tanking because of rising oil prices. Oil prices are rising because the stock market is tanking. At this rate, I suspect the stock market to bottom out tomorrow and oil to be $100,000,000,000/barrel.

4) All hail our eerie, four-legged, two-butted robot overlords!


4) Everyone loves magic, right?


5) And everyone loves Paul Anka and Nirvana, too!

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • I don't know which is more frightening: the magician or Paul Anka doing Nirvana.

    I'd have to go with the latter. Especially since it appears to me that perhaps Nirvana ripped off a song from Paul Anka! That was magic.

    The J-Man

    By Blogger The J-Man, at 11:11 AM, February 28, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home