Dluxe's World

Monday, April 9

On the road again...

Howdy, reader!

The handful of you who read regularly have no doubt gotten used to the sporadic updating of this blog. In the past, I didn't have much of value to say but I said it daily. Lately, I haven't gained any profound insights but I have learned to just not post... Well, this will be a particularly quiet week on here and I wanted to give you a heads-up.

Lord willing, I'll be leaving on Wednesday morning to head down to Maryland. A contact with Sovereign Grace Ministries told me about their Leadership Conference early last fall and opened the door for me to attend. I can't think of anything that portends* more fun than hitting the road for a time of worship and study in the Word with two of your best friends tagging along. I'm already super excited about the trip!

I hope to post some stuff while in Maryland... Perhaps I'll manage to post some notes or reflections on the speakers at the conference. Wouldn't that be neat? I'd be like a poor, poor, poor man's Tim Challies. However, the truth is that I'll probably be too busy talking with friends (old and new) to spend much time on the computer.

So, I hope you'll stick around and tune back in after this little pause in blogging. I will make some sort of WWWednesday post, at least, to keep the self-imposed aura of importance up. If any of you are so inclined, I'd appreciate prayers for travels and for a productive time with fellow believers...

* I hope I used that word right...

1 Comments:

  • I think you used it right, only it generally has a negative connotation and I think yours was positive.

    Have a great time and even if it's afterwards let us know how the conference was.

    By Blogger Taliesin, at 10:49 PM, April 12, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home