Dluxe's World

Monday, May 21

Worthless

Well, it's that time of the week... The time where Dluxe makes a post apologizing for the sorry state of affairs around this blog. So, I'm sorry. Things have been a little out of control lately, and blogging typically is the first thing on the altar of sacrifice.

I would ask for prayer from the three of you who read this... There are a lot of things (family, study, present ministry, future ministry) that I should be giving a lot more attention right now. While I have the time, work has been sapping me of whatever energy I seem to be able to muster to devote to the task. Pray that I would be a faithful steward of the time and energy God gives and that my weakness wouldn't cause me to slip into patterns of sin.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home