Dluxe's World

Wednesday, May 17

Wacky WWWednesday

Well, I came across a couple things recenltly that tickled me, so I thought I'd share them. You know, you have to kick it on the 'not so serious' tip once in a while.

First, I found this video on Julie's blog... It made me LOL. A lot.


Second, I was stuck at the office very late Monday night waiting for a ride. Since there's only so much work one can do before the brain turns to mush, I found this site. And I spent way too much time playing this game for some reason.

Third, I wanted to share some amusing search results that have come in recently:
  • I imagine that the person looking for ""stained glass windows seen on tbn network channel" was really disappointed when they found out my thoughts on viewing TBN.
  • It seems that I know a little something about ""cessationism or cessationist or cessationists or charismatics or charismata or continuationist or continuationism or charistmatic". Then again, given all those 'or' statements, I imagine google just returned the whole web.
  • Someday, I might give an "exposition of isaiah 55", but not today.
  • And, thanks to my recent T4G post, I was the top date-sorted hit for "T4G" and any of the following: "John Piper", "Mark Dever", "Al Mohler" for a 24hour period. I'm sure their publicists are horrified to know that.

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • Hey, Bri, just getting around to catching up on blog reading. What are you using to discover your amusing search results?

    By Blogger PatL, at 6:50 PM, May 18, 2006  

  • Oops! Never mind, just read further down the page. Sitemeter, got it!

    Loved the video, sent it to Katey! :o)

    By Blogger PatL, at 7:22 PM, May 18, 2006  

  • Thanks for stopping by, Pat! Yes, I'm using sitemeter because of one key feature: It's free.

    Oh, and another blog I read a lot used it. A highly scientific approach, eh?

    By Blogger HeavyDluxe, at 9:46 AM, May 19, 2006  

  • Ummm, yeah, that game is addictive. ;-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:51 AM, May 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home