Dluxe's World

Thursday, June 22

Say What?

We interrupt the pausing of this blog to post something of a headscratcher. Even Ol' Rummy is confused, so you know there's a problem.

Dan Phillips pointed out this editorial in the Washington Post discussing why a particular woman was forced to have an abortion by the "conservative politics of the Bush administration". The last time I checked, conservative politico-types are typically not into pushing people towards abortion... I think you'll find this lady's assertions just fascinating.

Dan/Dave/Booyah also links to this retort of the op-ed piece by Freeman Hunt. See nail. See nail hit on head.

[UPDATE: I feel compelled to note that, obviously, this post has nothing to do with Donald Rumsfeld. He is included only because I start to chuckle whenever I see him.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home