Dluxe's World

Thursday, June 28

Mission Accomplished

In this photo, John Piper is illustrating what has happened to DG's website today... In a word:

Kaboom!!!

It's now 1:15am... That burning smell wafting through the air is smoldering remains of DG's online store servers. It seems that they have been absolutely slammed with traffic thanks to their $5 book offer.

With much patience, I finally managed to get our order in. I am now going to go to bed. If you want to order something, allow me to suggest that you get online first thing Thursday morning, quickly throw your books in the cart, and check out as fast as possible.

Books ordered? CHECK. Sleep? NEXT!

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • I had the exact same problem. I actually quit trying and started again early in the morning. That time I got through on the first shot.

    By Blogger Travis, at 9:48 AM, July 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home