Dluxe's World

Tuesday, April 4

Wrapping up and moving on...

I'm going to try very hard to wrap up the (only) series of posts I've been making re: Give Praise to God in the next day or so. In skimming the last couple chapters there didn't seem to be anything earth-shattering. I want to close that book out for a couple reasons.

First off, I like to finish what I start. But, I have to be honest that I'm not as 'engaged' in the book as I was before. So, I think it's best to take it out to pasture (and return it to TGH's library).

Secondly, I recently downloaded a ton of cool workshops/lectures from the people at Acts29. I got the link to these off Steve's always informative Reformissionary blog a while ago, but never had the chance to listen. I've been going through one presentation a night (about an hour) and taking notes.

Finally, I got a copy of Piper's Brothers, We Are Not Professionals in the mail today. The book was a freebie from the equally cool people at Desiring God in response to a letter I wrote in. I wanna jump into the pages right away.

So, this is the stuff that's driving me right now. And, this will undoubtedly be blog fodder for a few weeks.

Tune back for more... In the meantime, check out today's post on TeamPyro for a little brain-ercise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home