Dluxe's World

Friday, February 29

Where's the beef, yo?

Ok. So, I actually manage to start blogging again and half the emails I get are chastising me for the lack of original content. Yeesh. You people are so hard to please.

Since I'm a people pleaser, I'll start getting some non-quotation, original-ish stuff up starting next week. At the very least, I'll post quotes with some personal observation or addendum. I'm also going to try to bring back the WWWednesday and Whitefield posts. In the case of the former, it will be kept tame. In the case of the latter, truth is that there will be less Whitefield for a while, so I'll be pitching them as 'Wisdom for the Weekend' posts instead.

Hope that's helpful, and hope something here will be edifying for your walk with Christ.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home