Dluxe's World

Thursday, April 24

Favorite Posts [7] : (re)Marriage - Matthew 5:31-32

Most of my recent posts are depressing to me as I look back over them. Either they are complete silliness or rambling drivel. I just haven't had the same time to devote to posting that I used to...

However, a recent series on marriage/divorce was a welcome exception to that trend. While I'm all for silliness and frivolity, there's no place for those things in discussing the Bible. And I enjoyed the chance to just write again about the things I was chewing through in my head.

This series of posts grew out of some questions that came up in our Sunday night Bible study. What a neat thing it is to be able to wrestle with God's Word with other believers...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home