Dluxe's World

Friday, August 11

Under Attack - From Robots!! (An interlude)

The little series I've been doing on popular 'attack verses' for skeptics seems to be losing steam. The idea came from a series of exchanges via email and blog comments that I had with a couple young atheists. The emails from one of those people continued to come in until the post on Judges 19. Since then, he or she has disappeared into the clutter of the net.

Perhaps that's a sign the series is over, too. I'll post something in a couple days re: the account of Uzzah and the Ark. This was the last set of passages thrown at me and I suppose makes a fitting ending... However, if anyone out there has something else 'interesting' to look at let me know in the comments!

I'm not promising anything special as far as my posts go, but I think it's fun to dive into the Word like this.

In the meantime, be sure that you're protected from attack! What with all the terrorists and robots, perhaps it's time for some new insurance.

Ok... I've always loved this video! Found it on the net a couple days ago, so I've been looking for a chance to work it in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home